What is Autonet?
Specially developed for the automotive refinishing industry, Autonet is a new-age surface finishing solution offering speed, efficiency and an amazing dust extraction ability. The patented construction eliminates clogging and pilling and ensures a long lifespan, while other highlights include excellent initial aggressivity, reduced edge wear in finer grits and a versatile range to suit automotive refinishing applications.
Why choose conventional sanding when you can use ultra-efficient Mirka net sanding for cost savings and dust control?
• Virtually dust-free sanding. The exceptional dust extraction ability of Autonet has to be seen to be believed. Tests have shown that Autonet produces a miniscule amount of dust compared to conventional vacuum sanding technology using paper discs with holes or perforations, achieving 20-40% better dust capture, whether using a self generated or central vac system.
• Eliminates clogging and pilling. Radically reducing the amount of dust means it can no longer collect in lumps on the abrasive surface. Therefore, Autonet eliminates the frustrating problem of dust clogging the abrasive and creating pills, which cause defects in the sanding surface.
• Cleaner and healthier working environment. Autonet is so efficient at removing potentially dangerous sanding dust it minimizes contamination in the workplace and creates a far healthier environment for everyone.
• Long life-span. With the abrasive surface constantly kept dust free, Autonet retains its original aggressive sanding performance far longer resulting in fewer abrasives being needed for a given job.
• Visual control. Since dust is continuously being sucked away it’s always possible to see exactly what is happening at the sanding surface. This gives the user greater controls over the job and avoids problems such as over sanding.
MVR is your Authorized Distributor for Autonet and the complete line of Mirka abrasive products. For more information please visit www.mirkacollision.us.